Dream

  I love many. You might wonder what I am trying to say, but trust me sometimes even I get confused of what I really love. It is not the relationship kind of love that I’m talking about but the things we really enjoy doing. The things which gives us happiness and most importantly satisfaction. Every person have love towards something or many things like driving fast cars, riding sports-bike, reading or sit by the beach and mesmerize  scenery and many more. As for me, my love and interest changes not often but sometimes. Like I said before I love many things. I love to have design, create, cook, sing, dance, and make videos, take pictures and many more. 

 


  At this stage where I am right now, I have only done one thing that was really satisfying. That was me making a shoe rack out of old school tables with my team members. The design I made was simple yet perfect, one which people consider having at home. As I was the leader of my group, I guided my team to make the shoe rack. They were so obedient, good listener, stands out with suggestions. I loved that team. We did not just make the product but we did have lots of fun learning about tools and each other. The final product came out better than I thought. The teacher was so impressed with our work and gave some suggestion to make our product even better. In the end, the product we made out of unwanted and broken school tables won the first price. I was so happy and satisfied. The point is, even it took a lot of hard work and hands on effort. I did not feel even a little tired or having a break. I was in state of able to go another round.



  That moment I learnt that the happiest thing in the entire world is doing what we love. Love might formless and odorless but it holds the most powerful energy in the universe. It can be hard or harder or extremely hard to achieve or do what we love but love can make a person so strong that he or she can break through any obstacle.

Do you want to achieve dream? If yes, love your dreams and you will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tony Fernandes - Leadership in Organization

Pemimpin Islam: Syarat syarat menjadi Khalifah

KUIH MUIH TRADISIONAL