Cartoons Galore!

Cartoons were one of the best things in life as a child.Other than going out to play,watching cartoons was something to do given the fact that during that time, the evolution of technology was not as great as today.

I dont think i have come across any individual who dislikes cartoons.Even as an adult you just cannot hate it!Cartoon network was my favourite channel.There was a routine i use to follow to watch my favourite cartoons,every single day.

As i enrolled into primary school,i never got a chance to watch my cartoons on a daily basis.I still looked forward to watching them during the weekends.

Below are the 4 cartoons i was very fond of as a kid:


1.Johny Bravo
2.Oggy and the Cockroaches
3.Ed,Edd & Eddy
4.Courage The Cowardly Dog



Source: Google Image


Source: Google Image

Source: Google Image
Source: Google Image


As an adult i still do watch cartoons when i have the time.Its a great pass time and reminds me alot of good old days when i was younger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tony Fernandes - Leadership in Organization

Pemimpin Islam: Syarat syarat menjadi Khalifah

KUIH MUIH TRADISIONAL