My Sister's Baby Shower Event

   On 31st January 2013, the princess of our family get married to my brother in law. After 3 years of marriage they give birth to their prince or can called as their bundle of joy Muhammad Suhail Akram on 19th July 2016.
                                 Muhammad Suhail Akram Bin Haja Maideen


  In our Indian Muslim culture, we do baby shower event to pregnant moms before they gives birth the baby. It is normally done on the 7th month of pregnancy.What they do in the event is , they gives all 5 tastes of food to the pregnant moms and they will shower the pregnant mom's belly with rose waters & flowers.They also put bangles to the pregnant mom's hands.


 So, we decided to do the event on 2nd June 2016 at Penang Island at my sister's in law's house. All of my family members were involved in  the event.All of our family members stayed in H Residence Luxury condominium in Jalan Kelawei so that it will be convenient for us to travel to my sister house.

My family members.....

 On 2nd June 2016, all of or family members prepared & getting ready to join the event.The in law's house welcomed our presence.Then we start the event with small Doa Selamat by the local Imam in Penang. After completion of  the prayers, they started to baby shower my sister. My sister was enjoying the event at the same time my mom and dad was tearing their happiness with tears in their eyes.



Mom presenting symbol of baby shower..

My sis & my aunt


My family..

Suprise given by attending 2/E Abd. Majeed

  In the mean time, lunch was served to all the guest. Each and every guest enjoyed the event & the  lunch so much. All of or family enjoyed the event so much and all of us returned back to our condominium.The day after the event all of us returned back to hometown and reach our home safely.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tony Fernandes - Leadership in Organization

Pemimpin Islam: Syarat syarat menjadi Khalifah

KUIH MUIH TRADISIONAL